- Name: Carlo Alberto De Casa
- Author with FX Empire since: July 2018
Education and Work Information
- School(s) Attended: Graduated with a Masters in International Economy, summa cum laude, from Turin University. He did research in partnership with Friedrich Schiller University of Jena (Germany)
- Honours and distinctions: Best dissertation of the year – University of Turin, 2010
- Job Title: Chief Analyst
- Company / Organization: ActivTrades
- Former Jobs: Bloomberg
- Investing Style: Analyst
- Area of Expertise: Precious Metals, Commodities, Forex
- Favorite instruments: Gold, WTI, currencies.
Carlo Alberto De Casa is chief analyst at ActivTrades and technical analyst for Italian newspaper ‘La Stampa’. Carlo Alberto provides regular commentary for UK outlets including the BBC, Telegraph, the Independent Bloomberg & Reuters. He is also a weekly commentator for CNBC Italy and a columnist for La Stampa. He worked for Bloomberg as their Equity Research Fundamental Analyst before joining brokerage ActivTrades in 2011 to specialize in currency markets and commodities. In 2014 he published a 250-pages book on gold and the gold market, followed in 2018 by a new updated edition.