- Name: Vladimir Zernov
- An author with FX Empire since March 2020
Education And Work Information:
- Higher Education: Specialist Degree in management, Tula State University, Russia.
- Certification: FFMS series 1.0 (broker, dealer, securities management)
- Job Title: Market Analyst
- Company/Organization: Independent trader and analyst
- Published on: Seeking Alpha, TipRanks, The Motley Fool
- Investing Style: Long-term positional trading and swing trading.
- Area of Expertise: Stocks, Futures, Forex, Indices, Commodities.
- Favorite instruments: Gold, oil-related equities.
Vladimir has more than 10 years of experience in the financial markets. His career as a day-trader at a proprietary trading firm goes back to 2007. Later, Vladimir turned to longer time frames and became an independent trader and analyst, managing his own portfolio. Vladimir uses technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis in his research