- Name: Yakov Grabar
- An author with FX Empire since March 2021
Education And Work Information:
- School(s) Attended: Lomonosov Moscow State University, Master’s degree in International Relations
- Job Title: Senior Energy Market Analyst
- Company / Organization: Gazprom Export
- Former Jobs: Editor of ‘World Oil Review’ report at Argus Media (Moscow office)
- Published on: Europeangashub.com, Globallnghub.com
- Investing Style: Mid- and Long-Term Investor
- Area of Expertise: Energy
- Favorite instruments: Brent, Currencies, Corporate Stocks
Yakov has been dealing with the analysis of global energy market, especially the developments in Europe, during last six years. Before joining Gazprom Export, the export arm of Gazprom, he managed the ‘World Oil Review’ weekly report in Moscow office of Argus Media. As the energy market analyst at Gazprom Export, Yakov coordinates the analytical work at the department responsible for developing shorter-term natural gas supplies to Europe via its Electronic Sales Platform.
Yakov says that nearly all developments in commodity markets can be explained to a wider audience in a short piece of writing, though they should be presented in all its complexity and integrity.