- Name: Alan Farley
- An author with FX Empire since June 2020
Work and Education
- Certification: B.S,, Psychology, University of Pittsburgh.
- Job Title: Author
- Company/Organization: Brooke Publishers
- Published on: TheStreet, Investopedia, and many more.
- Investing Style: Short-term speculation and long-term investment
- Area of Expertise: Market analysis, technical analysis, tape reading, swing trading, day trading, long-term investment
- Favorite instruments: Dow-30 Industrial Components
Alan Farley is the best-selling author of ‘The Master Swing Trader’ and market professional since the 1990s, with expertise in balance sheets, technical analysis, price action (tape reading), and broker performance. He has written thousands of articles for Investopedia and TheStreet.com, highlighting profitable opportunities missed by the majority of traders and investors.
He’s also the publisher of a second book, ‘MST Cookbook’, as well as numerous webinars and videos including ‘Predicting Market Trends’, ‘Turning Pattern Cycles Into Profits’, ‘Targeting Profitable Entry and Exit Points’, and ‘Market Patterns For Active Traders’.
Alan has been on the market scene for well over a decade as a trader, adviser, and author. He is a powerful lecturer on swing trading, including the original strategies and tactics found at Hard Right Edge.
Alan is a frequent contributor to CNBC. He has also been featured in Fidelity Outlook, Forbes, Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities, Barrons, Smart Money, Futures Magazine, Tech Week, Active Trader, MSN Money, Technical Investor, Bridge Trader, Online Investor, America-Invest, the Los Angeles Times, and Trading Markets.