- Name: Gregor Horvat
- An author with FX Empire since December 2020
- Job Title: CEO, Founder and Analyst.
- Company/Organization: EW-Forecast, Val Global ltd
- Published on: FX Street, TradingView, TalkMarkets, InsideFutures and more.
- Investing Style: Technical and fundamental approach for long-term and short-term opportunities.
- Area of Expertise: Reading market cycles based on sentiment and technical price points.
- Favorite instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, GOLD, SILVER; CRUDE OIL, SP500, DAX, AUDUSD, USDCAD.
Gregor is based in Slovenia and has been involved in markets since 2003. He is the owner of Ew-Forecast, but before that, he was working for Capital Forex Group and TheLFB.com. His feature articles have been published on FXstreet.com, Thestreet.com, Action forex, , Barchart, Investing, Insidefutures, and even appeared on Real Vision TV in 2019.
He is also part of a team at Forex Analytix and a regular speaker at the very popular show F.A.C.E, covering his Elliott wave analysis and opinion. He also won the award on FXStreet.com for Best Forex Analysis in 2016, plus Best Buy-Side Analysis in 2018. At Ew-forecast he helps clients and educates them about the Elliott wave principle and how to label and track unfolding patterns in real time.
His approach to the markets is technical in combination with market sentiment and important events that can cause a change in cycles. He uses a lot of different methods when analyzing the markets such as candlestick patterns, MA, technical indicators, put/call and other ratios etc. His specialty, however, is Elliott Wave Theory which could be very helpful especially if you know how to use it in combination with other tools/indicators.