Deposits can be made in order to commence live trading. At this juncture, the WebTrader can be accessed via the link provided or the MT5 trading platform can be downloaded and installed.
After installation, you are automatically logged into the new account. Emails containing the new account number and password are received. The same details can be used to log into the WebTrader platform. Trading can commence once money is deposited into the trading account.
LegacyFX does not accept traders from some regions or countries. The restricted regions are: USA, Israel, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, Myanmar, North Korea, Somalia, Yemen, Iraq, Sudan, South Sudan, British Columbia, Ontario and Manito
Deposit & Withdrawals Options
“Credit/debit card, Bank Wire Transfer and several e-wallet payments options are accepted by LegacyFX. Cash and cheque deposits are not allowed. The minimum deposit amount is $500”
LegacyFX does not accept cash or cheque deposits. Third-party deposits are prohibited and all payments must emanate from the account holders bank or credit card. The broker may request for further documentation before approving a withdrawal request. The following payment options are acceptable:
- Credit/Debit Card: The accepted cards are Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro and Mastercard. The following currencies are accepted; USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, AUD, RUB, PLN, HUF, SGD, ZAR. The minimum deposit is $500 and the maximum is $20,000. Transactions are processed instantly. The minimum withdrawal amount is $5 and it is processed within 24 hours. There are no deposit or withdrawal charges.
- Bank Wire Transfer: Only the USD, EUR and GBP are accepted for bank transfers. The minimum deposit is $500 and there are no deposit fees. For withdrawals, the minimum amount is $200 and a withdrawal fee of €50 is charged. Bank transfers take 2-5 days for complete processing.
- Neteller/Skrill/Perfect Money/WebMoney: These electronic payment options can be used for both withdrawals and deposits. The deposit transactions are processed instantly while withdrawals take up to 24 hours. The minimum deposit amount is $500 while the minimum withdrawal amount is $5.
- Klarna/Paysafe/Qiwi/GiroPay/Przelewy24/Rapid Transfer/ePay.bg/ Nordea Solo/eps: These electronic payment channels are only used for deposits. The minimum amount is $500 and there are no deposit charges.
The payment processing channels provided by LegacyFX are secure and standard. There have not been any reports or filings of stolen or missing funds, or non-fulfillment of withdrawal requests.
Web & Desktop Trading Platforms
“The only platform provided is the MT5. It is available as a downloadable desktop application and as a WebTrader which is accessible with a web browser. The MT5 is a sophisticated platform which supports a lot of features. It supports 6 pending orders, 38 technical indicators, 21 timeframes, an economic calendar, and access to the MQL5 market”
The trading platforms provided are as follows:
- MT5 Trading Platform: This is the successor of the popular MT4 trading platform. LegacyFX provides the MT5 as a downloadable desktop application. It is compatible with Windows and MAC operating systems. While traders using the MT4 can access currency pairs, the modern MT5 also offers access to CFD’s, stocks and additional assets. Traders can access and upload expert advisors which are the key to automated trading on the MT5 platform.
It has tons of features which appeals to all levels and types of traders. Here are some of the features of the LegacyFX MT5.
• The market watch shows real time quotes. Every window is customizable. The workspace can be rearranged and customized.