- Name: Brian Twomey
- An author with FX Empire since January 2021
- Job Title: Former 25 year College Professor, Independent trader
- Company/Organization: Brian’s Investments
- Published on: FXstreet, Investing.com, Fxtrader Magazine, Thomson Reuters
- Investing Style: Short, Medium, and long term target trading
- Area of Expertise: Currencies, Stock Indices, Gold, Oil
- Favorite instruments: Currencies and Stock Indices
Brian’s published works include John Wiley 2011 “Inside the Currency Market”, Using Z Scores to Trade Foreign Exchange, 2012. Academic Paper: 2015, A case study in carry trade and cross pair allegiance switching, pre and post 2008.
Soon to be Published: The Contested Election of 1870 between C.C. Bowen and Robert C. De Large in the 2nd Congressional District of South Carolina.
Brian resides in South Carolina and earned two graduate degrees from the University of Central Florida in Political Science and Public Administration and Undergraduate degrees in Political Science and Journalism from the University of Central Florida.
As an independent trader, Brian survived successfully 17 years of traded and changing markets.