- Name: Eric Rosenberg
- Author with FX Empire since: December 2018
Education And Work Information
- School(s) Attended: B.S.B.A. in Finance from the University of Colorado, Boulder. MBA in Finance from the University of Denver.
- Charters and certifications: Certificate in International Business from the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Job Title: Finance writer, speaker, and consultant
- Company / Organization: Narrow Bridge Media (Self-Employed)
- Former Jobs: Manager at a regional bank, various corporate finance and accounting roles
- Published on: Huffington Post Blogs, Business Insider, GoDaddy, Investopedia, Betterment, Credit Karma, GOBankingRates, Student Loan Hero, Investor Junkie, The Balance
- Investing Style: Passive index funds
- Area of Expertise: US stocks and bonds, mutual funds, index funds
- Favorite instruments: Low-fee index funds
Eric Rosenberg is a finance, travel, and technology writer in Ventura, California. He is a former bank manager and corporate finance and accounting professional who left his day job in 2016 to take his online side hustle full-time. He’s the founder of Denver Flash Mob, creator of apps and online services.
He has in-depth experience writing about banking, credit cards, investing, and other financial topics, and is an avid travel hacker. Eric has 10 years experience in corporate finance, and corporate accounting primarily at large, public companies.
When away from the keyboard, Eric enjoys exploring the world, flying small airplanes, discovering new craft beers, and spending time with his wife and little girls. You can connect with him at Personal Profitability or EricRosenberg.com.