- Natural Gas:5.0830-0.0610-1.19%
- UK 100:7,186.75-34.050-0.47%
- WTI Oil:83.478-0.6560-0.78%
Authors and Content
- All Authors
- Become a Contributor
- Content Partnership
- Review Process
- User Reviews Editorial Guidelines
- Website Widgets
- Archived Posts
- Name: Christopher Lewis
- An author with FX Empire since Jul 2011
Education And Work Information:
- School(s) Attended: BS in Computer Science, Franklin University, United States.
- Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
- Company/Organization: Peaks Digital Marketing
- Former Jobs: Research Analyst, Financial Trader
- Investing Style: Trader/Analyst
- Area of Expertise: FX, Energy, Metals, Equities, Technical Analysis
- Favorite instruments: US Indices, Gold, Natural Gas
Christopher Lewis is an experienced trader that specializes in technical analysis and markets prediction. Chris has over 20 years of experience across a wide variety of markets and assets – currencies, indices, and commodities.
Chris has authored several threads on major currency forums with millions of views and works as both an analyst and a professional trader, both for clients and himself. Chris has a financial blog for traders – the Trader Guy. Chris Holds a BS in CIS from Franklin University in the US.
Chris has been FXEmpire’s analysts since the early days of the website and followed by traders of all experience levels.