- Name: Ricky Wen
- An author with FX Empire since May 2020
- Job Title: Analyst
- Company/Organization: ElliottWaveTrader.net
- Published on: Gold-Eagle, Investing.com
- Investing Style: Momentum and primarily day trading
- Area of Expertise: Enlists proprietary algorithm to help identify key support and resistance levels for entry/exit as well as the lowest possible drawdown risk.
- Favorite instruments: Emini S&P 500
Ricky Wen hosts the ES Trade Alerts service at ElliottWaveTrader.net and also contributes his nightly KISS Report on the E-mini S&P 500 (ES) as well as educational posts to Avi’s Market Alerts service at EWT. Ricky is a full-time trader and mentor who has been trading professionally since 2009, focusing on stock options and the ES futures. He is known for his mastery of candlesticks trading, moving averages, chart patterns and feedback loops. He has also developed his own proprietary hourly extreme oversold/overbought signals.