- S&P 500:3,315.57+34.510+1.05%
- Name: Stephen Innes
- Author with FX Empire since: March 2019
Education And Work Information
- School(s) Attended: B.A in Econometrics from Western University
- Job Title: Managing Partner
- Company / Organization: VM Markets Pte Ltd
- Former Jobs: Managing Partner at SPI Asset Management, Head of Trading at OANDA Asia and Head Market Strategist Asia
- Head Asia Pacific Market Strategist at Axitrader.
- Published on: Bloomberg (Stocks, Crypto), CNBC, OANDA
- Investing Style: Fundamental and Trend Following
- Area of Expertise: FX, Equities, Gold and Oil
- Favorite instruments: WTI, EUR and AUD, Gold
With more than 25 years of experience, Stephen Innes has a deep-seated knowledge of G10 and Asian currency markets as well as precious metal and oil markets. He’s regularly called upon by leading TV, radio and print publications to offer my views on the financial markets. I have appeared extensively on global news channels such as Bloomberg, BBC, Reuters, CNBC, Sky TV, Your Money, Channel News Asia, CNN, France 24 and ASTRO Awani. As well as published in prestigious publications, the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and The Economist, among others.
Trade With A Regulated Broker
- Your capital is at risk