- Name: Tim Smith
- An author with FX Empire since July 2020
- Qualifications: BCom. Deakin University, Melbourne Australia
- Job Title: Senior Market Analyst/Trader
- Previous Work: Designated Trading Representative and Market Commentary at Morgan Stanley.
- Published on: www.investopedia.com
- Investing Style: Tactical Trading
- Area of Expertise: Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, and Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Favorite instruments: Stocks, ETFs, FX, Commodities and Cryptocurrencies
Tim brings over 20 years’ of experience working at some of Wall Street’s biggest investment banks, including Goldman Sachs, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, and Morgan Stanley. Since leaving the trading desk in 2015, Tim leverages his skill and judgment gained at the coalface to help his readers make sense of the financial markets and identify trading opportunities using fundamental and technical analysis.
Trade With A Regulated Broker
- Your capital is at risk