- Name: Tomasz Wisniewski
- Author with FX Empire since: 2016
Education And Work Information
- School(s) Attended: B. Sc. – Warsaw University of Life Sciences. M.Sc. – Leed University. Postgraduate Studies – Warsaw University.
- Job Title: Chief Analyst
- Company / Organization: Alpari Research and Analysis
- Former Jobs: Head of Education Department, TMS Brokers
- Published on: Bloomberg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOeBM-Z4nTM, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bywryqYC4Q)
- Investing Style: Price Action Trader
- Area of Expertise: Forex, Commodities, Indices
- Favorite instruments: Gold, crosses with AUD and NZD
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/wisniewskifx
Tomasz was born in Warsaw, Poland on 25th October, 1985.
He received a bachelor’s degree from the Warsaw University of Life Sciences in Poland, a master’s degree from Leeds University in the UK and a postgraduate degree in Management from the University of Warsaw. He has been on the markets since 2008. Tomasz first started actively trading and investing on the Warsaw Stock Exchange equities market and then moved towards contracts and Forex market.
Before coming to Alpari, Tomasz worked at Admiral Markets for over three years, being responsible for education, the sales department and media presence. He has also worked in the oldest Polish currency brokerage house, where he was responsible for education and media presence.
During his career, Tomasz has held over 400 webinars, live seminars and lectures across Poland. He is also an academic lecturer at Poland’s Kozminski University. In his previous work, Tomasz initiated live trading programs, where he traded on real accounts, showing his transactions, providing signals and special webinars for the accounts; neither of which were ever negative.
Tomasz gives preference to a technical approach to trading: mainly price action with a very strict money management rules. He believes that the most important thing in trading is your mind, so it is much better to focus on trading psychology than to look for the Holy Grail of trading systems.
With Alpari since 2016.
Personal interests: martial arts (BJJ, boxing); triathlon; shooting; reading.