- Name: Tom Chen
- An author with FX Empire since Jun 2016
Education And Work Information:
- School(s) Attended: B.A in Economics and Management from the Open University
- Charters and certifications: Journalism Feature Writing from the London School of Journalism
- Job Title: Financial Content Editor
- Company/Organization: FX Empire
- Former Jobs: 3 years as a futures day trader – Futures First
- Investing Style: Technical/Fundamental day trader, long-term investments.
- Area of Expertise: Futures, Grains, Commodities, Macroeconomics, Politics, Stocks, Forex and Fixed Income.
- Favorite instruments: Wheat, Soybean, Gold.
Tom Chen is a Financial Analyst and a former derivatives day trader. Tom began trading currencies and commodities in 2005 which during this time he developed his approach and gained a strong understanding of the financial markets, macroeconomics, and geopolitics.
Tom is an experienced writer with a wide knowledge of economics, politics and the financial markets.
Tom holds a BA in Economics and a Journalism diploma from the ‘London School of Journalism’.