- Name: Vladimir Rojankovski
- An author with FX Empire since July 2020
- Certification: CFA, LIFA
- Job Title: Chief Analyst
- Company/Organization: Grand Capital International
- Published on: grandcapital.net
- Investing Style: Long, Portfolio, US Stocks
- Area of Expertise: Macroeconomy, Stocks Worldwide, Currencies, Commodities, Indices
- Favorite instruments: S&P 500
Vladimir ROJANKOVSKI, CFA, LIFA, is a high-powered analyst and trader with over 20 years’ experience. He has over 150 professional research reports in Russian and English. In 1996, he studied fundamentals of US securities law. In 1996, he enrolled in Chancellor’s Financial Sector Scheme, attended the University of Kent and joined HSBC bank in London where he conducted various in-house presentations. Graduated from Moscow State Technical University, he carries the designation of NASD NY Registered Representative (SEC Series 7, 63) and Licensed International Financial Analyst.
Currently, Vladimir works as a Chief Analyst at Grand Capital Brokerage Company.
Author of the book This World is built on Lies.