- Cryptocurrency Bubble -O-Meter: This tool is used to compare Bitcoin with other cryptocurrencies and tokens.
“Admiral Markets provides adequate training especially for new traders. They schedule webinars and seminars. Articles and tutorials section of their website teaches analysis. Forex 101 course is free and uses videos to teach clients how to trade.“
Admiral Markets provide training for their clients in the following ways:
- Forex and CFD webinars are always scheduled on the website.
- Seminars are also periodically scheduled to train their clients on analysis, decision making processes and trading strategies.
- FAQ section of the website features 30 questions and detailed answers on issues relating to trading.
- Trader’s Glossary of 150 terms and their definitions.
- Articles and tutorials section of the website has 13 sub sections with more than 200 well written to teach analysis and trading.
- “Forex 101” is a free course designed by Admiral Markets’ experts to help a beginner to learn how to trade forex and CFDs. The course content consists of 9 videos, written notes and quizzes. The course is divided into Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. The videos are professionally made with animations, graphs and quality audio. It is free for everyone.
“Admiral Markets has modern sophisticated platforms, tools and trainings perfect for all levels traders.“
The Admiral Markets broker is suited for all levels of traders. This is because their platforms, trading instruments, trainings and MT4/MT5 plugin suit all styles and level of traders. Beginners are given support in terms of adequate trainings, glossary and demo accounts. Professional traders are given more leverage, reward bonus and other tools necessary for analysis.
Where is Admiral Markets based?
The Admiral Markets operates out of Cyprus, UK, Estonia and Australia.
How does Admiral Markets make money?
Admiral Markets makes its money from spreads as well as commissions on trades.
How do I deposit in Admiral Markets account?
You can deposit funds using credit/debit cards (VISA, MasterCard), Skrill and bank transfer.
What is the min. deposit for Admiral Markets?
Minimum deposit is $100 for the Admiral.Market and Admiral.MT5 account types.
What is the max leverage in Admiral Markets?
The maximum leverage is 1:500 which is strictly for Professional clients on all account types
How do I open an account with Admiral Markets?
Click the “Sign Up” button and fill the form.
Does Admiral Markets use MetaTrader?
Yes, Admiral Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 platforms
“Admiral Markets has been in the brokerage business for over 18 years and have expanded and improved over the years. The brand is regulated in four different countries. The company has performed creditably to abide by all regulatory provisions of account segregation and best security practices.“
They offer the popular MT4 platform and its newer version which is the MT5. Over 7,000 assets can be traded on the platforms. They provide the platforms as WebTrader, downloadable Desktop and Mobile versions. They have also developed the “MetaTrader Supreme Edition” which extends the features of the MT4 and MT5 platforms.
Market research, news and blog content is provided to all traders. The brand also has a well-organized trader education suite of articles, videos and webinars to assist the new traders.