Expand Your Knowledge
- FX Empire Editorial Board4 Industries that are Set to Witness Massive Disruption From Blockchain in 2018
2017 was the year of cryptocurrencies as interest in the global monetary system started to move from fiat currencies to crypto. The decentralized nature of cryptocurrency, its ability to redistribute wealth, and the speculative nature of its inherent value spurred mainstream interest in crypto.
- Alex MoskovHate Risk and Want to Invest in Bitcoin? ETF’s, Cryptocurrency Index, and Hedge Funds Are Here to Help
Thankfully, we no longer live in an age where Bitcoin’s sole function is a dark web currency. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have now started to gather interest in investing tools.
- Mark KosierowskiHow to Short Bitcoin – A Complete Guide
The incredible rise in the price of Bitcoin has led to innumerable predictions of its impending collapse. If accurate, this decline may create as much wealth as the rise did. Savvy investors who understand the mechanics of a short sale can profit from a decline as easily as buyers profited
- Bob MasonWhat is IOTA and How Can You Buy it?
Investors and those looking towards IOTA and an investment opportunity would perhaps be best suited to get a better understanding of IOTA’s concept on the Internet of Things and focus on what the technology is capable of delivering in the future.
- Bob MasonHow Blockchain will change our Life, Economy and the World
Blockchain has been around since the evolution of Bitcoin, with many have been somewhat skeptical of Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto’s new virtual currency in the wake of the last global financial crisis.
- Bob MasonWhy Bitcoin Cash is Better than Bitcoin
Bitcoin experienced its first hard fork during the summer. The hard fork was as a result of a disagreement between Bitcoin’s core developers and miners. The dispute continues and is ultimately an attempt by Bitcoin’s mining cartel to hold on to all of the hashpower for Bitcoin mining.
- FX Empire Editorial BoardTop Five Cryptocurrencies Experts Talk about Bitcoin, Blockchain and ICO’s
Yes, cryptocurrencies, again. It’s the talk of the day, a live history and, stay in your seat, but perhaps an end of the financial and social system as we know it.
- Bob MasonSo Who Has the Most Advanced Cyber Warfare Technology?
Cyber warfare by definition is the use of computer technology to disrupt activities of a state or organization. Attacks can bring down official government or company websites and networks, disrupt and even disable essential services and much frightening, harming major facilities and infrastructure networks, steal or amend classified data, bring
- Bob MasonThe Next Cryptocurrency Evolution: Countries Issue their Own Digital Currency
There’s been plenty of speculation on whether cryptocurrencies are a bubble ready to pop or something more significant and likely to pass the test of time.
- Bob MasonWatch Out: What Do Elon Musk and Bill Gates Know about Artificial Intelligence
The talk of robotics and artificial intelligence is nothing new, with the world having been exposed to sci-fi movies for decades, the most lifelike robots in films such as The Blade Runner, which was certainly ahead of its time and now, a more reasonable image of what lies ahead. And
- Dmitriy GurkovskiyMake Your own Cryptocurrency: Not Difficult, But Expensive
It’s not very difficult to buy cryptocurrencies. I would say it’s a piece of cake. But what about making a virtual monetary unit by yourself?All information about this can be found on the Internet comes down to the “think-buy-apply” scheme, but in reality, there might be several ways to implement.
- Guest7 Reasons Why Your Health Insurance Premiums Are Rising Faster Than Your Salary
As he blazed/thrashed/insulted his way to the White House, one of Donald Trump’s constant talking points was that Obamacare was not working. According to Trump, it was a “disaster” that only he could fix. His criticisms have certainly been…creative.Whether he can actually fix it remains to be seen, but he
- Bob MasonHow Does Cryptocurrency Mining Work? And What is Cryptocurrencies Hashrate?
How Does Cryptocurrencies Mining Work?How can you mine cryptocurrencies?What is the next Cryptocurrency to mine?Best Bitcoin Mining PoolsWhat is Cryptocurrencies Hashrate?Hashrate GrowthUntil now, while there are investors who have a clear understanding of the process and the mechanics behind it, many are highly exposed to the nuances of mining and
- Bob MasonWhat is an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) and How Does it Work?
So what is ICO (Initial Coin Offering)?BlockchainsTokensCryptocurrenciesHistory and Evolution of ICOHow Does ICO Work and How to use ICOThe New Way of Tech Companies to Raise MoneyHow to Join Initial Coin Offering?The Gold Rush Go Through RegulationICO or Not?We are seeing the rise of a new phenomenon, which has gripped
- Colin FirstPoker and Trading – Two Unlikely Companions?
Cynics would say that playing poker and trading are similar in the sense that both are akin to gambling. But, for those who have done both, it is clear that there is a large level of skill involved in both the fields and it is the skill level that separates
- Mohamed FathallaHow Does a Country’s Gold Reserve Affect its Economy?
Last month I watched one of James Bond’s movies called ‘Golden Finger’, which was produced in 1964. The story was about a villain who wanted to contaminate the US gold reserve in Fort Knox, his notion was to save gold bullions that will eventually multiply its price. As I was watching this
- GuestInvesting in Fashion
Popular trends of daily life style in clothing, footwear, accessories, makeup, body, or furniture are commonly known as fashion. Since ancient times, in majority of the cultures (around the world) these life style trends also indicate the social status achieved by the members of the society.Historical evidence tells that influential
Trade With A Regulated Broker
- Your capital is at risk