Expand Your Knowledge
- Andrew PanielloUnder His Eye: It’s Time to Expose Our Privacy Terms
As we are truly confronting the ‘Wild West’ of the information era, there are many changes that can possibly be made in order to make the modern world more consumer friendly.
- Andrew PanielloHow Can Bitcoin be used as a Crime Weapon? And How Can this Be Solved?
This article will briefly examine the existence of bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies), how bitcoin has become an integral part of many criminal networks, and possible changes that can be made in the future.
- Andrew PanielloNetflix Has a Unique Strategy, Style, and a Pretty Good Algorithm
In September 2003, Blockbuster had the largest market cap of any major corporation in the video rental industry and enjoyed a stock price of $20.83. Meanwhile, Netflix – a company that had only just launched a mediocre IPO in 2002 – had a market price of $2.47 and a market
- FX Empire Editorial BoardHow AI and Automation Can Help Crypto Investors Trade Better
Millions of new users entered the crypto space in 2017 during this ICO boom. However, despite its rapid rise in popularity, investing in cryptocurrencies isn’t without technical difficulty. Now, Artificial Intelligence will be an integral factor in cryptocurrencies investing.
- Lukman OtunugaThe Crypto Menagerie: a Collection of the World’s Weirdest Altcoins
Roll up, roll up, Ladies and Gentleman, for a spectacle unparalleled in its capacity to delight, astound and inspire – the infamous Crypto Menagerie, a peerless collection of the world’s strangest and most perplexing cryptocurrencies.
- FX Empire Editorial BoardFAANG Stocks Keep Rising: Is It a HODL?
The tech giants had a phenomenal 2017. The FAANG stock returns for each of the five were 53%, 56%, 46%, 55% and 33% in that order. Comparatively, the stock market NASDAQ had a 28% return. Will it continue?
- Bob MasonA Match: Blockchain Technology and the Gaming Industry
The gaming industry has evolved over the years from what was once just a console based platform in the 1980s to the evolution of a web-based platform that came alongside the availability of the broadband internet.
- FX Empire Editorial Board4 Industries that are Set to Witness Massive Disruption From Blockchain in 2018
2017 was the year of cryptocurrencies as interest in the global monetary system started to move from fiat currencies to crypto. The decentralized nature of cryptocurrency, its ability to redistribute wealth, and the speculative nature of its inherent value spurred mainstream interest in crypto.
- Alex MoskovHate Risk and Want to Invest in Bitcoin? ETF’s, Cryptocurrency Index, and Hedge Funds Are Here to Help
Thankfully, we no longer live in an age where Bitcoin’s sole function is a dark web currency. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have now started to gather interest in investing tools.
- Mark KosierowskiHow to Short Bitcoin – A Complete Guide
The incredible rise in the price of Bitcoin has led to innumerable predictions of its impending collapse. If accurate, this decline may create as much wealth as the rise did. Savvy investors who understand the mechanics of a short sale can profit from a decline as easily as buyers profited
- Bob MasonWhat is IOTA and How Can You Buy it?
Investors and those looking towards IOTA and an investment opportunity would perhaps be best suited to get a better understanding of IOTA’s concept on the Internet of Things and focus on what the technology is capable of delivering in the future.
- Bob MasonHow Blockchain will change our Life, Economy and the World
Blockchain has been around since the evolution of Bitcoin, with many have been somewhat skeptical of Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto’s new virtual currency in the wake of the last global financial crisis.
- Bob MasonWhy Bitcoin Cash is Better than Bitcoin
Bitcoin experienced its first hard fork during the summer. The hard fork was as a result of a disagreement between Bitcoin’s core developers and miners. The dispute continues and is ultimately an attempt by Bitcoin’s mining cartel to hold on to all of the hashpower for Bitcoin mining.
- FX Empire Editorial BoardTop Five Cryptocurrencies Experts Talk about Bitcoin, Blockchain and ICO’s
Yes, cryptocurrencies, again. It’s the talk of the day, a live history and, stay in your seat, but perhaps an end of the financial and social system as we know it.
- Bob MasonSo Who Has the Most Advanced Cyber Warfare Technology?
Cyber warfare by definition is the use of computer technology to disrupt activities of a state or organization. Attacks can bring down official government or company websites and networks, disrupt and even disable essential services and much frightening, harming major facilities and infrastructure networks, steal or amend classified data, bring
- Bob MasonThe Next Cryptocurrency Evolution: Countries Issue their Own Digital Currency
There’s been plenty of speculation on whether cryptocurrencies are a bubble ready to pop or something more significant and likely to pass the test of time.
- Bob MasonWatch Out: What Do Elon Musk and Bill Gates Know about Artificial Intelligence
The talk of robotics and artificial intelligence is nothing new, with the world having been exposed to sci-fi movies for decades, the most lifelike robots in films such as The Blade Runner, which was certainly ahead of its time and now, a more reasonable image of what lies ahead. And
- Dmitriy GurkovskiyMake Your own Cryptocurrency: Not Difficult, But Expensive
It’s not very difficult to buy cryptocurrencies. I would say it’s a piece of cake. But what about making a virtual monetary unit by yourself?All information about this can be found on the Internet comes down to the “think-buy-apply” scheme, but in reality, there might be several ways to implement.
- Guest7 Reasons Why Your Health Insurance Premiums Are Rising Faster Than Your Salary
As he blazed/thrashed/insulted his way to the White House, one of Donald Trump’s constant talking points was that Obamacare was not working. According to Trump, it was a “disaster” that only he could fix. His criticisms have certainly been…creative.Whether he can actually fix it remains to be seen, but he