Expand Your Knowledge
- David BeckerMeta Trader 4: The Complete Guide
Meta Trader 4 is considered by many to be the gold standard brand for forex trading platforms. Retail traders who have signed up with multiple brokers will have likely run into a trading platform driven by Meta Trader
- Daglar CizmeciDecisive Action in the New Decade: How to Invest Wisely in the 2020’s
While much of the financial world was left licking its wounds throughout the 2010s, could investors capitalize on a new decade and a fresh start?
- Daglar CizmeciBeating The Crunch: Can We Invest Wisely in an Economic Downturn?
Fears of recessions and economic downturns are cropping up around the world with considerable regularity following the harrowing effects of 2008’s financial crash.
- Bob MasonThe Crypto and Blockchain World – Trading and Investing in Today’s World
The crypto world has been expanding at a rapid pace in recent years, defying the often mixed sentiments toward an asset class that has adversely impacted the cryptomarkets through much of 2018.
- Thomas HughesPsychology and Trading
If you’ve already begun trading you may have discovered it’s not that hard to find a winning trade. The Technical Analysis rules are pretty straightforward, the patterns relatively simple to spot, and access to the markets has never been easier.
- David BeckerWhat is the RBOB/ Brent Crack Spread and How is it Used in Energy Trading?
The global energy market is comprised of 3-distinct groups. The producers search for energy which includes crude oil and natural gas. The consumer uses the end product that is created for them by the refiner. The refiner’s role in the process is very important and sometimes is lost when traders
- David BeckerWhat You Need to Know About Share Trading
Before you begin to trade the equity, markets there are several things you should know about them including, the payouts, the leverage and the different ways traders can take a view that share prices will rise or fall.
- Carolane De PalmasGlobalism and The Economy
Why did the American influence decline in recent years? How the adoption of US protectionist policies is re-shaping the global economic order? and how can you trade it?
- FX Empire Editorial BoardTrading USD using Consumer Price Index (CPI)
The Foreign Exchange Market is the world’s largest trading market by volume. Trillions of dollars are exchanged each and a every day.
- Nenad KerkezUsing Win/Loss Ratio in Trading
Some traders love to focus on a high win rate. The problem is that a few losses (or even just one loss) can fully wipe out the gains made in weeks or months from winning trades, causing huge frustration.
- FX Empire Editorial BoardInterview with Brian Cheong, the President and the Founder of TTC Protocol
Brian Cheong is the president and the founder of TTC Protocol, a decentralized protocol out to disrupt today’s centralized social networks. The project is backed by top global crypto funds, such as Hashed, FBG Capital, GBIC and Dunamu & Partners.
- Andrew Paniello5 Things You Need to Know About the Cannabis Industry
In this article, we will discuss the most important things for you to know about the industry as a whole and—whether you plan to ever consume cannabis or not—we will also discuss the many unique opportunities for you to earn a significant return on your investment.
- FX Empire Editorial Board3 Innovative Solutions For the Seamless Inheritance of Cryptocurrency Assets
“If someone who owns Bitcoin, or another cryptocurrency passes away without sharing their account information, those coins are simply abandoned.” So, how can you make sure your Bitcoins will be inherited?
- FX Empire Editorial Board10 Things You Need to Know About Abu Dhabi
For those of you who visit Abu Dhabi for the first time or relocating for work and/or business, we have collated a list of things you should keep in mind. This list is to help you better adjust to the cultural differences and nuances of the city that we love.
- FX Empire Editorial BoardHow Bitcoin Helps Bankroll North Korea’s Arms Program
The North Korean science that mostly alarms the world is the one that could one day produce a mushroom cloud. But increasingly, the technology that is keeping that threat alive is Bitcoin.