Expand Your Knowledge
- Thomas HughesPsychology and Trading
If you’ve already begun trading you may have discovered it’s not that hard to find a winning trade. The Technical Analysis rules are pretty straightforward, the patterns relatively simple to spot, and access to the markets has never been easier.
- David BeckerWhat is the RBOB/ Brent Crack Spread and How is it Used in Energy Trading?
The global energy market is comprised of 3-distinct groups. The producers search for energy which includes crude oil and natural gas. The consumer uses the end product that is created for them by the refiner. The refiner’s role in the process is very important and sometimes is lost when traders
- David BeckerWhat You Need to Know About Share Trading
Before you begin to trade the equity, markets there are several things you should know about them including, the payouts, the leverage and the different ways traders can take a view that share prices will rise or fall.
- Carolane De PalmasGlobalism and The Economy
Why did the American influence decline in recent years? How the adoption of US protectionist policies is re-shaping the global economic order? and how can you trade it?
- FX Empire Editorial BoardTrading USD using Consumer Price Index (CPI)
The Foreign Exchange Market is the world’s largest trading market by volume. Trillions of dollars are exchanged each and a every day.
- Nenad KerkezUsing Win/Loss Ratio in Trading
Some traders love to focus on a high win rate. The problem is that a few losses (or even just one loss) can fully wipe out the gains made in weeks or months from winning trades, causing huge frustration.
- FX Empire Editorial BoardInterview with Brian Cheong, the President and the Founder of TTC Protocol
Brian Cheong is the president and the founder of TTC Protocol, a decentralized protocol out to disrupt today’s centralized social networks. The project is backed by top global crypto funds, such as Hashed, FBG Capital, GBIC and Dunamu & Partners.
- Andrew Paniello5 Things You Need to Know About the Cannabis Industry
In this article, we will discuss the most important things for you to know about the industry as a whole and—whether you plan to ever consume cannabis or not—we will also discuss the many unique opportunities for you to earn a significant return on your investment.
- FX Empire Editorial Board3 Innovative Solutions For the Seamless Inheritance of Cryptocurrency Assets
“If someone who owns Bitcoin, or another cryptocurrency passes away without sharing their account information, those coins are simply abandoned.” So, how can you make sure your Bitcoins will be inherited?
- FX Empire Editorial Board10 Things You Need to Know About Abu Dhabi
For those of you who visit Abu Dhabi for the first time or relocating for work and/or business, we have collated a list of things you should keep in mind. This list is to help you better adjust to the cultural differences and nuances of the city that we love.
- FX Empire Editorial BoardHow Bitcoin Helps Bankroll North Korea’s Arms Program
The North Korean science that mostly alarms the world is the one that could one day produce a mushroom cloud. But increasingly, the technology that is keeping that threat alive is Bitcoin.
- Andrew PanielloUnder His Eye: It’s Time to Expose Our Privacy Terms
As we are truly confronting the ‘Wild West’ of the information era, there are many changes that can possibly be made in order to make the modern world more consumer friendly.
- Andrew PanielloHow Can Bitcoin be used as a Crime Weapon? And How Can this Be Solved?
This article will briefly examine the existence of bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies), how bitcoin has become an integral part of many criminal networks, and possible changes that can be made in the future.
- Andrew PanielloNetflix Has a Unique Strategy, Style, and a Pretty Good Algorithm
In September 2003, Blockbuster had the largest market cap of any major corporation in the video rental industry and enjoyed a stock price of $20.83. Meanwhile, Netflix – a company that had only just launched a mediocre IPO in 2002 – had a market price of $2.47 and a market
- FX Empire Editorial BoardHow AI and Automation Can Help Crypto Investors Trade Better
Millions of new users entered the crypto space in 2017 during this ICO boom. However, despite its rapid rise in popularity, investing in cryptocurrencies isn’t without technical difficulty. Now, Artificial Intelligence will be an integral factor in cryptocurrencies investing.
- Lukman OtunugaThe Crypto Menagerie: a Collection of the World’s Weirdest Altcoins
Roll up, roll up, Ladies and Gentleman, for a spectacle unparalleled in its capacity to delight, astound and inspire – the infamous Crypto Menagerie, a peerless collection of the world’s strangest and most perplexing cryptocurrencies.
- FX Empire Editorial BoardFAANG Stocks Keep Rising: Is It a HODL?
The tech giants had a phenomenal 2017. The FAANG stock returns for each of the five were 53%, 56%, 46%, 55% and 33% in that order. Comparatively, the stock market NASDAQ had a 28% return. Will it continue?
- Bob MasonA Match: Blockchain Technology and the Gaming Industry
The gaming industry has evolved over the years from what was once just a console based platform in the 1980s to the evolution of a web-based platform that came alongside the availability of the broadband internet.
Trade With A Regulated Broker
- Your capital is at risk