Education - Basic
- Bob MasonAll the Ways to Trade Cryptocurrencies
For traders looking to trade cryptocurrencies intraday or even intraweek, the availability of CFDs across a number of brokers provides far more efficient trading conditions than trading an actual cryptocurrency via crypto exchanges.
- Bob MasonTrading Litecoin Contract for Difference
In this article, we will show you how to day trade Litecoin with SimpleFX WebTrader. You can test it with a fully functional demo or a live account with some small funds for a start.
- FX Empire Editorial BoardBTC/GBP: Two Major Players in the Financial Arena. Here’s How to Trade Them
For traders interested in trading the BTCGBP chart, it is important to understand the fundamentals of Bitcoin, how those of the GBP compare and the resulting dynamic between the two.
- Richard BowmanExotic vs Major & Minor Currencies
In this introduction, we will define the types of currency pairs and cover some of the basics you’ll need to know before you begin trading the ‘exotics’.
- Darya BobrovaWords Every Trader Should Know
The world of trading is full of difficult and incomprehensible words. When newbies meet such words they think that trading is not for them and lose hope for earning a lot of money on Forex. However, it’s a huge mistake! We gathered the most common trading words and their definitions
- Darya BobrovaBrent and WTI: Where Differences Lie
When you read or listen to the news about the oil market, you meet two mysterious words: Brent and WTI (West Texas Intermediate). Maybe you already know that they are the two major oil benchmarks. But do you know what differences between them are and why they have a different
- Darya BobrovaKey Factors for Trading EUR/USD
For those who want to trade the EUR/USD pair successfully, they should take into account a lot of factors such as sessions, institutions, and personalities, political instability, and of course, economic reports.
- David BeckerHow to Trade with Trailing Stop Orders
A trailing stop order is a risk management technique where your stop loss level trails the current market level by a specific percent or value. How can you use a trailing stop order to maximize your profits and minimise your losses?
- FBSTrading Gold is a Hot Topic Today. What`s the Point?
In this article, we will highlight the main factors that influence gold prices together with the most widely used trading methods and winning strategies.
- David BeckerTrading the Economic Calendar
An economic calendar is a schedule of economic events that will take place over the next day, week, month or quarter. Trading the economic calendar can be beneficial for some traders.
- Carl CottonSpeculative vs. Regular Cryptocurrency Trading
Most professionals would agree that cryptocurrency investments on exchanges and with wallets are the safest option. Derivatives trading, on the other hand, is a little more risky in terms of potential losses. However, that risk is compensated for by the potential profits. So, it’s up to you to decide how
- FBSSuccess story of FBS Partner: How FBS Partnership Program Can Change Your Life Forever
Unlike many other business environments, Forex doesn’t limit your potential. At a certain point, one can look up the map of opportunities and consider alternative ways of making money on the global market. But how to find the right way? And how to progressively earn more while bothering less?
- FX Empire Editorial BoardCryptocurrency: Privacy, Anonymity, and Security
Have you ever heard about Internet traffic being encrypted? In which context have you heard it? Has it been somehow related to cryptocurrency and Bitcoins, particularly? Actually, there is a direct connection between your traffic being encrypted and your online wallet being protected.
- FX Empire Editorial BoardMiFID II – What You Need to Know
At the beginning of 2018, MiFID II came into effect for investments firms. This new legislative framework was designed to not only strengthen investors protection but to provide additional transparency; the fairer, safer, more resilient, and efficient functioning of the financial markets.
- Richard BowmanTrading Cryptocurrencies with Your Mobile Phone
If you go back a hundred years, trading was done face to face on exchange floors. Today, we enter a new era, with trading being done increasingly on mobile devices including cryptocurrencies.
- Bob MasonHow to Trade Using the Carry Trade Strategy
The carry trade has been a particularly popular medium to long-term strategy within the FX world. Carry trades and interest rates differentials provide the volatility in the FX market and more importantly, provide the opportunity for a trader to execute a carry trade, with high odds of a positive return.
- Alexander Petersons3 Reasons To Choose Bitcoin Cloud Mining Instead Of Buying
Although most investors believe that there is one way to invest in cryptocurrencies, cloud mining provides an alternative way to invest in Bitcoin. In this article, We will compare cryptocurrency trading with cloud mining.
- FX Empire Editorial BoardWith GPU Sales Cooling After Crypto Craze, Investors Ask What’s to Happen With the Mining Infrastructure
Crypto miners have been stocking up on expensive GPUs, but now that things have cooled down, what are miners to do?
- FX Empire Editorial BoardVintage Investing, Vintage Profits?
When you factor in the stock market crashes and the fear, stress, and anxiety that comes with it, it could have been better for some investors to opt for the steady returns presented by investing in vintage products.