GBP/USD Retracement in Uptrend
The GBP/USD is still in an uptrend but at this point, we see a retracement towards weekly camarilla levels. If the price drops at the POC zone, we might see a bounce towards W H1 – 1.4202. The POC zone ( W L3, ascending trend line, 78.6, historical buyers) 1.4023-1.4067 could show now moment buyers ant the price might bounce to 1.4202. The zone is wider due to much higher ATR in the previous week. Continuation of the uptrend is possible only if we see a clear close above 1.4202. Below 1.4200 the price could drop to 1.3966, 1.3916 and 1.3890. Have in mind that this is the intra week analysis.
- W H1 – Weekly Camarilla Pivot (Interim resistance – Weak)
- W H2 – Weekly Camarilla Pivot (Weekly resistance)
- W H3 – Weekly Camarilla Pivot (Weekly resistance – main)
- W H4 – Weekly Camarilla Pivot (Strong Weekly Resistance)
- W L4 – Weekly Camarilla Pivot (Interim support – Strong)
- W L3 – Weekly Camarilla Pivot (Interim support – Main)
- W L2 – Weekly Camarilla Pivot (Interim support)
- W L1 – Weekly Camarilla Pivot (Interim support – Weak)
- POC – Point Of Confluence (The zone where we expect price to react aka entry zone)
Follow @TarantulaFX on twitter for latest market updates
Trading Derivatives carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Trading Derivatives may not be suitable for all investors, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) can be obtained either from this website or on request from our offices and should be considered before entering into a transaction with us. Raw Spread accounts offer spreads from 0.0 pips with a commission charge of USD $3.50 per 100k traded. Standard account offer spreads from 1 pips with no additional commission charges. Spreads on CFD indices start at 0.4 points. The information on this site is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.