- Natural Gas:5.2745+0.0925+1.79%
- UK 100:7,221.20+15.900+0.22%
- WTI Oil:84.512+1.3380+1.61%
Authors and Content
- All Authors
- Become a Contributor
- Content Partnership
- Review Process
- User Reviews Editorial Guidelines
- Website Widgets
- Archived Posts
- Name: Lucas Downey
- Author with FX Empire since April 2021
Work Information and Education
- Education: Bachelor of Science (BS), Louisiana State University.
- Job Title: co-founder MAPsignals.com
- Company/Organization: MAPsignals.com
- Published on: Investopedia.com, RealVision, and others
- Investing Style: Long-term, growth
- Area of Expertise: US equities, Growth stocks, Dividend stocks
- Favorite instruments: US equities
Lucas is a well-versed equity investor and educator. He currently is co-founder of research and analytics firm, MAPsignals.com, which focuses on finding outlier stocks by following the Big Money.
Prior to this, he spent many years on Wall Street trading desks, handling institutional stock and derivative orders. That boots on the ground education taught him a lot about how Big Money investors move in and out of stocks.
He currently writes financial content based around this unique process.