- Name: Michael Kramer
- An author with FX Empire since April 2020
Education And Work Information
- Financial Risk Management, New York University.
- Master of Science (MS), Pace University – Lubin School of Business.
- Dual Bachelor of Science (BS) Finance and Management, LIU Post.
- Job Title: Founder
- Company/Organization: Mott Capital Management, LLC
- Published on: SeekingAlpha, Forbes, Investopedia, Stocktwits, Investing.com.
- Investing Style: Growth, Trading
- Area of Expertise: Macro Trends, Equity Markets, Sectors, Stocks
- Favorite instruments: Equities, Options
Michael Kramer is a financial market strategist and the portfolio manager of the Mott Capital Thematic Growth Portfolio. His unique investment philosophy centers on seeking investment opportunities that are influenced by everyday life activities, and by observing new trends and products that are popular or are trending towards popularity.
Additionally, he devotes a significant part of his research to global macroeconomics and central bank policies impacting financial markets. Michael has over 20 years of industry experience and began his career in high-risk trading environments, trading both US and international equities. His trading skills coupled with his comprehensive, financial analysis of public companies, have given him a unique perspective on investing. In addition to fundamental analysis, Michael also incorporates technical and options market analysis into his research.