Education - Advanced
- Bob MasonSource-Level DAO Platform will be the Next Step in Business Evolution
While blockchain technology continues to make its transition from the virtual to the real world, enhancements and advancements are continuing to take blockchain tech to another level with the source-Level DAO Platform aims to be next step in Bussiness evolution.
- Dmitriy GurkovskiyCryptocurrencies: When Security and Risk Merge
Digital technologies became ingrained in our everyday lives. For a long time, the world has been evolving toward various gadgets and using technological solutions for productive use only. The latest global financial crisis forced the technological and financial world draw its focus toward something new: cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are financial units,
- Jochen StaigerUranium Markets Are Moving Into A Deficit And The World Is Still Building New Nuclear Power Plants
Uranium is still the anchor energy source for a stable base load in the world. The 2017 Uranium report has confirmed that uranium production is in a deficit and with energy consumption that is rising every year through e-mobility and Japanese reactors, there are companies that must fill the gap.
- Samantha RobbCurrency re-evaluation: A looming reality or a wild card?
The subject of global currency revaluation has sparked a lot of controversy over the years; some commentators are counting down the days until it will no longer be a choice, and others are adamant that such a possibility does not exist.Currency standardisation did not appear until 1940, when two World
- Bob MasonWhat is Forex VPS Hosting?
A virtual private server (“VPS”) is a form of web hosting, which uses data centre facilities to allow businesses to locate physical hardware to provide a direct ISP connection, with Forex VPS data centres or professional computer-server facilities providing the ability for trading entities to host their trading software for
- Tomasz WiśniewskiHow Can You Benefit From The Corrections Equality in the FX Trading? Actual Setups!
The thing with the technical analysis is that you can believe in it or not but your belief cannot question the efficiency. Some parts of the technical analysis just work and you cannot argue with the facts. In this article I will show You the correction equalities, which are not
- David BeckerA Seasonal Study Show that April Might be a Strong Month for Stocks
Trading ideas can be generated in a number of ways. Although a transaction is usually focused on a specific asset or sector, one can generalize a movement over time using statistical analysis. One of the best ways to attain an overview of where a specific security or sector will move
- David BeckerFinding the Drivers of the Stock Market
When traders think about the stock market, they generally view it as the S&P 500 or the DAX or Nikkei. But stock markets are much more than indices, stocks markets are a market of stocks.
- David BeckerTrading Natural Gas
Natural gas in its most natural form is a gas as opposed to a liquid. Many are confused and equate this product to gasoline which is refined from crude oil and part of the distillation process.
- David BeckerUsing Commodities as a Guide for other Assets
There are many times during the ebb and flow of the capital markets that specific commodities take on a large global role and drive the direction of other assets.
- David BeckerWhat Happens When Markets Crash and the Affect on Securities
There are numerous reasons why markets crash and there are varies affects that takes place within the global markets when specific effects takes place.
- David BeckerManaging Asset Correlations
It is import to understand that assets movements do not operate in a vacuum. Changes nearly always induce a reaction of some sort, and this is the case in the capital markets. When there are changes, in the global macro environment, they are usually reflected in the currency market, which