Education - Basic
- Carolane De PalmasShould You Own Crypto-Currencies or Invest in Them?
So far, 2019 has been a great year for cryptocurrencies. According to data from Coinmarketcap, the total market cap of the cryptocurrency market increased by about USD 130 billion since the beginning of the year, reaching more than USD 253 billion at the time of writing.
- Plus500As Crypto Activity Rebounds, These are the Best Cryptocurrencies to Trade
2018 may have been a tough year for crypto enthusiasts, but 2019 has reignited expectations about the industry’s outlook.
- FX Empire Editorial BoardTokenised Securities 101: Everything you need to know
Like anything blockchain-related, it doesn’t take long until you hear talk of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies and tokenised securities are both built upon the same underlying technology: blockchain.
- David BeckerWhy Using Leverage is Popular in Forex Trading
Trading the forex markets is attractive for several reasons and one of the most important features is leverage. Investors love the idea that they can borrow capital to enhance their returns, at levels that are not available in other capital markets.
- Kate LeamanHow To Choose the Best Forex and CFD Broker
Regulations, commissions, platforms, account minimums and fees are just some of the factors you should consider when choosing an online Forex and CFD broker.To help you in your broker selection process, we have prepared a guide with a list of key factors that you have to look at when choosing
- Carolane De PalmasForex Brokers Regulations
Being one of the largest and most liquid markets in the world, the Foreign exchange (FX) market offers countless profitable trading opportunities for traders around the globe. But when there is an opportunity to make profit, there is also an opportunity for unscrupulous brokers to take advantage.
- FX Empire Editorial BoardTrading Bullish and Bearish Divergences
Trading bullish and bearish divergences is a popular strategy to take advantage of the price movements in the forex market. While there are numerous strategies to use technical analysis as a useful tool to make profits, trading bullish and bearish divergences is said to be one of the most powerful
- Carolane De PalmasWhat is ECN Trading and What are its Advantages?
Thanks to recent technological advancements, small retail investors are able to trade the financial markets, ably competing with larger financial institutions. One of the most popular markets for these smaller traders is the Forex market, where you can take advantage of price fluctuations on currency pairs. The reason why it’s
- FX Empire Editorial BoardHow to Trade Market Sentiment
Emotions are the key to understanding financial markets. However, it’s tough to make rational decisions based on them. Even if you think you read your emotions or other peoples emotions, you may get lost in trying to comprehend the feelings of the crowd. And the market sentiment is the emotions
- Carolane De PalmasThe Importance of Education in the World of Finance
Nowadays, financial education is becoming increasingly necessary in our daily lives, and not just for investors. Anyone who wants to get ahead, save for retirement and get the most out of life needs a solid grasp of finances.
- Thomas HughesThis Is What You Need To Know About Digital-Only Banking
Digital-only banking is not a hard thing to achieve. It’s easy to use online services, mobile-banking, ATM services, and debit cards but there is still a need to visit physical banks to set up and manage your accounts. Those physical locations cost you time and money.
- FX Empire Editorial BoardHow to Read Foreign Exchange Rates?
Reading foreign exchange rates can be confusing when you don’t know what the terms and numbers mean. What is a currency pair? What’s the difference between the bid and ask price? These are some of the questions you can only answer when you can read foreign exchange rates the right
- Carolane De PalmasCopy-trading: Pros and Cons of Automated Trading
Copy-trading has become more and more popular over the last couple of years, thanks to huge technological improvements. Nowadays, technology has allowed traders to follow investors that implement effective and profitable trading strategies.
- FX Empire Editorial BoardHow to Calculate the Size of a Stop Loss When Trading
There are many different factors that traders consider when making calculations in the market. We will look at one of the most common methods of avoiding losses and how to go about implementing it – How to calculate the size of a stop loss when trading.
- David BeckerHow Can You Profit From A Short Squeeze?
The definition of a short squeeze is a scenario where a stock, index, commodity or currency surges higher forcing short sellers to exit their positions. How can you identify a short squeeze and profit from it?
- Carolane De PalmasThe Full Guide to Day Trading Using MetaTrader 5 (MT5)
Now that you’ve decided that day trading is the right trading style for you, you need to be sure you’re trading in the best trading environment. All you need is a reliable, robust, and fast trading platform, like MetaTrader 5 (MT5).Through its official website, the currencies, indices, stocks and commodities
- FX Empire Editorial BoardBitcoin and Taxes: What You May Not Know
If you sell, exchange, or use convertible virtual currency to pay for goods or services, you might have a tax liability. Here’s what you need to know on Bitcoin and taxes.