Expand Your Knowledge
- Kelsey WilliamsProliferation Of Acronyms In The Investment World
As financial products and investment trading become more highly specialized and digitized, the growth in acronyms seems to overwhelm the underlying items of description.
- Andrew HechtWhat Is The DXY Index?
The US dollar is the most widely used and recognized currency worldwide. Central banks and governments hold US dollars as the primary exchange asset of their foreign exchange reserves. The dollar is the world’s reserve currency.
- Valentina KirilovaWhat do Cultural Differences and Trading Behaviours have in Common?
When speaking about different nations, one must always have their culture in mind because it is one of the main characteristics that makes a nation unique. Ethnic make-up, social habits, language, religion, health, and education systems are just some of the differentiators that set one country’s culture apart from another.
- Michael KucharHow the Blockchain Can Turnaround Africa’s Mining Industry
Africa is home to 54 countries and has the largest and most diversified mineral deposits on earth. These minerals have in many cases, not benefit the people who inhabit these African nations. The mining industry in Africa is beset with problems, but the blockchain has the potential to make many
- Bob MasonHow to Invest in Cryptocurrencies: The Complete Guide for 2020
The Crypto market has now stood the test of time and proven it is neither a bubble nor a fad, while we have yet to see Bitcoin and the majors reach the mighty heights of late 2017, interest has widened.
- Andrew HechtNegative Commodity Prices – Causes and Effects
It is a challenge for most market participants to wrap their heads around negative values for assets. In Europe and Japan, short-term interest rates in negative territory have become the norm. Banks charge depositors for storing their cash balances.
- Andrew HechtBreakeven Crude Oil Production Costs Around The World
When it comes to supply and demand fundamentals in the world of commodities, one of the most significant factors is the cost of production.
- Andrew HechtHow To Use Technical Analysis In Forex Markets
Technical analysis involves the use of a price chart, which provides a roadmap for past price behavior. A technical analyst relies on the past to predict the future.
- Andrew HechtWhat are Contango And Backwardation?
In the world of commodities, the differential between one delivery period and another for the same raw material can go by different names, but they all have the same meaning.