4 Reasons Why Google Experts Joined Game Stars TeamBeing supported by major players of the market is crucial for any new project. Game Stars team of advisors has just introduced new member: great professional from Google and Cisco. Moreover, the project has launched the 2nd stage of the Token Sale. Participants have an opportunity to get 20% bonus on GST tokens purchase. The stage will last until June 13th. Game Stars platform solves eSports problems and unites market players in one place.
A strong team is already a half of success. Game Stars platform was created by gaming and blockchain enthusiast who believe in their work. Experience in digital marketing and PR, blockchain and cryptocurrency industry is a great benefit for the project. One more advisor Daniel Laufenberg has been leading teams and architecting client solutions in Google and Cisco over the past 4 years. He currently works as a senior development engineer in Exadel and responsible for all stages of the development lifecycle of products.
Game Stars Tokens or GST are the main currency of the platform. Tokens are based on Ethereum platform (ERC-20) and have a limited emission of 500 million. GSTs are widely used for all actions in the platform: issuing smart contracts, paying tournament participation fee and prize fund forming; payouts for all platform participants.
- Tokens can be purchased with Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH).
- Token emission is limited and there won’t be enough tokens for everyone willing to buy them.
- Unsold tokens will be burned as soon as the Token Sale is over
- Tokens will be allocated for exchanges after the end of the Token Sale. GST holders will be able to sell tokens at a higher price.
- As soon as the project reaches Hard Cap point the shortage of tokens can be caused by only 50.000 basic or 14.285 profit-users signing up for the platform.
Game Stars platform tends to create the evolution of eSports by providing market participants with one solid solution. Players, managers, organizers are facing several problems:
- lack of market infrastructure;
- lack of funding for beginner cyber players;
- non-payment of prize money;
- unfair tournaments.
The platform provides solutions for all contributors using the blockchain and smart contracts:
- smart contracts are issued for each player together with personal tokens. Players can sell their tokens, raise funding for their professional development.
- sponsors can evaluate cyber sportsmen based on players statistics, support the most promising gamers and get a share of their income.
- managers can raise funding for their team development and look for new players
- everyone now can organize own tournaments. Terms and conditions are powered by smart contracts. Thus the problem of frauds is excluded, prize-money payouts are made completely and in time.