- S&P 500:3,351.60+53.140+1.61%
- What Does Kill Startups: An Exclusive Interview with Nelia Kovbasa
In the last decade, startups have become one of the main business trends worldwide, showing the success stories of new companies that have managed to change the face of modern business. At the same time, every successful startup goes hand in hand with thousands of others which failed and often
- Study Shows Majority of Bitcoin Trading is Fairy Dust
In the article, Bitwise, an asset manager in the process of trying to list the first-ever bitcoin exchange-traded fund, said their analysis showed that “substantially all of the volume” reported on 71 out of the 81 exchanges was wash trading, a term that describes a person simultaneously selling and buying
- Major China and the United States indexes are Vulnerable after a long rally
China and the United States returned to optimistic rhetoric about the trade agreement conclusion proximity and negotiations progress. Despite the fact that the initial deadline has already been passed, the markets are extremely positive about this news.
- Yuan Revaluation will be a Grave Mistake for the Chinese Economy
U.S want China to revaluate yuan a claim that can hardly be met by the Chinese if they do not want repeat Japanese 2 lost decades
- Chinese Equities Enter a Bull Market on Trade Optimism
What sounded like mission impossible a couple of months ago, now seems doable. President Trump announced late Sunday that he will delay the U.S. increase on Chinese tariffs which were scheduled for 1 March.
- Why Trade Wars End is Good News for the Dollar
Markets cheer trade news talksGlobal markets demand for risky assets persists due to hopes for trade negotiations progress and confirmation of the Fed’s soft position. Sources close to the negotiations report that the United States and China are getting closer on key issues, that feeds hope of ending the trade
- Is the Italian Government Thinking to Touch Gold Reserves?
The populist Italian government is looking at a controversial source of income to help cover the costs of its spending spree: the gold treasure held by the Bank of Italy (Bankitalia).
- Next Global Crisis – Strengthening U.S. Dollar Index or Weakening Euro?
Judging from the way the dollar index is weighted, the best bet for another surge to the upside will be a weaker Euro, Japanese Yen and British Pound.
Trade With A Regulated Broker
- Your capital is at risk