- Name: Andrew Hecht
- An author with FX Empire since April 2020
Work and Education Information
- Education: B.A. in English Language and Literature, General, Political Science, the State University of New York at Albany.
- Job Title: Independent Analyst
- Published on:Seekingalpha, thebalance, Stocknews and many more.
- Investing Style: Fundamental and Technical Analysis.
- Area of Expertise: Commodities and Forex
- Favorite instruments: Futures ETF/ETN products
Andrew Hecht is a sought-after commodity and futures trader, an options expert and analyst. He is a top ranked author on Seeking Alpha in various categories. Andy spent nearly 35 years on Wall Street, including two decades on the trading desk of Phillip Brothers, which became Salomon Brothers and ultimately part of Citigroup. Over the past decades, he has researched, structured and executed some of the largest trades ever made, involving massive quantities of precious metals and bulk commodities.