- Natural Gas:4.0020-0.0680-1.67%
- UK 100:7,038.55+28.450+0.41%
- WTI Oil:73.650+0.0410+0.06%
- S&P 500:4,419.15+18.510+0.42%
Education - Basic
- Vladimir ZernovHow To Choose The Right Forex Strategy
Trading without a strategy is a sure way to lose money, so traders should focus on developing a forex trading strategy that will work for them and bring profits.
- James HyerczykWhat You Need to Know about SPACs – Wall Street’s Hottest Trend
SPACs have recently become more popular because extremely low yields have driven investors to seek alternative ways to increase their capital.
- Hassan MaisheraHow To Choose A Cryptocurrency Exchange
Choosing the right cryptocurrency exchange is crucial to your success as a trader or an investor. The following criteria will help you to know what to look for in a cryptocurrency trading platform.
- Aziz KenjaevCrypto Trading Beginner’s Guide
The cryptocurrency market has already built up a reputation for being the most volatile market. Over the past year, we have witnessed new highs for major coins, the development of decentralized finance, virtual real estate, NFT and decentralized versions of the well-known platforms.
- James HyerczykTechnical Analysis in the Forex Markets
It is generally accepted that there are three branches of technical analysis: sentiment indicators, flow-of-funds, and market structure indicators.
- Vladimir ZernovBeginners Guide – Common Mistakes To Avoid While Trading
Mistakes are a part of learning, and we all make them when we deal with something new. Yet, mistakes can be quite costly in trading, so beginners should know the typical trading mistakes and try to avoid them right from the start.
- James HyerczykWho are the Major Forex Players Behind the Liquidity?
To be a successful trader, it is important to manage the risk and the volatility. Getting a grasp of these two factors starts with understanding liquidity.
- ReutersExplainer: What is a Global Minimum Tax and How Could it Affect Companies, Countries?
PARIS/WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen has thrown the weight of the U.S. government behind a push for a global corporate minimum tax rate, possibly carving a path to a long-sought deal updating international tax rules for the first time in a generation.
- Valentina KirilovaWhat do Cultural Differences and Trading Behaviours have in Common?
When speaking about different nations, one must always have their culture in mind because it is one of the main characteristics that makes a nation unique. Ethnic make-up, social habits, language, religion, health, and education systems are just some of the differentiators that set one country’s culture apart from another.
- Michael KucharTips On How To Trade The Currency Pair EUR/GBP
The foreign exchange (Forex) market is an active one where several currency pairs are traded daily. Notably, one of the most popular currency pairs is EUR/GBP.
- Bob MasonHow to Invest in Cryptocurrencies: The Complete Guide for 2020
The Crypto market has now stood the test of time and proven it is neither a bubble nor a fad, while we have yet to see Bitcoin and the majors reach the mighty heights of late 2017, interest has widened.
- Michael KucharForex Regulation Across Africa – The Complete Guide
In this post, we will take a look at the forex regulatory framework across Africa. Foreign Exchange (Forex or FX) market is one of the most popular market’s in the world today and it has been growing exponentially in Africa.
- Andrew HechtBreakeven Crude Oil Production Costs Around The World
When it comes to supply and demand fundamentals in the world of commodities, one of the most significant factors is the cost of production.