Education - Basic
- Valentina KirilovaWhat do Cultural Differences and Trading Behaviours have in Common?
When speaking about different nations, one must always have their culture in mind because it is one of the main characteristics that makes a nation unique. Ethnic make-up, social habits, language, religion, health, and education systems are just some of the differentiators that set one country’s culture apart from another.
- Michael KucharTips On How To Trade The Currency Pair EUR/GBP
The foreign exchange (Forex) market is an active one where several currency pairs are traded daily. Notably, one of the most popular currency pairs is EUR/GBP.
- Bob MasonHow to Invest in Cryptocurrencies: The Complete Guide for 2020
The Crypto market has now stood the test of time and proven it is neither a bubble nor a fad, while we have yet to see Bitcoin and the majors reach the mighty heights of late 2017, interest has widened.
- Michael KucharForex Regulation Across Africa – The Complete Guide
In this post, we will take a look at the forex regulatory framework across Africa. Foreign Exchange (Forex or FX) market is one of the most popular market’s in the world today and it has been growing exponentially in Africa.
- Andrew HechtBreakeven Crude Oil Production Costs Around The World
When it comes to supply and demand fundamentals in the world of commodities, one of the most significant factors is the cost of production.
- Andrew HechtHow To Use Technical Analysis In Forex Markets
Technical analysis involves the use of a price chart, which provides a roadmap for past price behavior. A technical analyst relies on the past to predict the future.
- Andrew HechtWhat are Contango And Backwardation?
In the world of commodities, the differential between one delivery period and another for the same raw material can go by different names, but they all have the same meaning.
- David BeckerMeta Trader 4: The Complete Guide
Meta Trader 4 is considered by many to be the gold standard brand for forex trading platforms. Retail traders who have signed up with multiple brokers will have likely run into a trading platform driven by Meta Trader
- Daglar CizmeciDecisive Action in the New Decade: How to Invest Wisely in the 2020’s
While much of the financial world was left licking its wounds throughout the 2010s, could investors capitalize on a new decade and a fresh start?
- Daglar CizmeciBeating The Crunch: Can We Invest Wisely in an Economic Downturn?
Fears of recessions and economic downturns are cropping up around the world with considerable regularity following the harrowing effects of 2008’s financial crash.
- Thomas HughesPsychology and Trading
If you’ve already begun trading you may have discovered it’s not that hard to find a winning trade. The Technical Analysis rules are pretty straightforward, the patterns relatively simple to spot, and access to the markets has never been easier.
- Carolane De PalmasForex Trading for Beginners
If you want to become a successful currency trader, you must first learn the language of the Forex market, as well as the basics of Forex trading. What is the Forex market? Why is it a great market to trade? What is a currency pair and how does one read
- Carolane De PalmasGlobalism and The Economy
Why did the American influence decline in recent years? How the adoption of US protectionist policies is re-shaping the global economic order? and how can you trade it?
- Carolane De PalmasShould You Own Crypto-Currencies or Invest in Them?
So far, 2019 has been a great year for cryptocurrencies. According to data from Coinmarketcap, the total market cap of the cryptocurrency market increased by about USD 130 billion since the beginning of the year, reaching more than USD 253 billion at the time of writing.
- Plus500As Crypto Activity Rebounds, These are the Best Cryptocurrencies to Trade
2018 may have been a tough year for crypto enthusiasts, but 2019 has reignited expectations about the industry’s outlook.
Trade With A Regulated Broker
- Your capital is at risk