- S&P 500:3,319.47-37.540-1.12%
Education - Basic
- How to Invest in Cryptocurrencies: The Complete Guide for 2020
The Crypto market has now stood the test of time and proven it is neither a bubble nor a fad, while we have yet to see Bitcoin and the majors reach the mighty heights of late 2017, interest has widened.
- Forex Regulation Across Africa – The Complete Guide
In this post, we will take a look at the forex regulatory framework across Africa. Foreign Exchange (Forex or FX) market is one of the most popular market’s in the world today and it has been growing exponentially in Africa.
- Breakeven Crude Oil Production Costs Around The World
When it comes to supply and demand fundamentals in the world of commodities, one of the most significant factors is the cost of production.
- Decisive Action in the New Decade: How to Invest Wisely in the 2020’s
While much of the financial world was left licking its wounds throughout the 2010s, could investors capitalize on a new decade and a fresh start?
- Beating The Crunch: Can We Invest Wisely in an Economic Downturn?
Fears of recessions and economic downturns are cropping up around the world with considerable regularity following the harrowing effects of 2008’s financial crash.
- Should You Own Crypto-Currencies or Invest in Them?
So far, 2019 has been a great year for cryptocurrencies. According to data from Coinmarketcap, the total market cap of the cryptocurrency market increased by about USD 130 billion since the beginning of the year, reaching more than USD 253 billion at the time of writing.
- As Crypto Activity Rebounds, These are the Best Cryptocurrencies to Trade
2018 may have been a tough year for crypto enthusiasts, but 2019 has reignited expectations about the industry’s outlook.
- Tokenised Securities 101: Everything you need to know
Like anything blockchain-related, it doesn’t take long until you hear talk of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies and tokenised securities are both built upon the same underlying technology: blockchain.
- Why Using Leverage is Popular in Forex Trading
Trading the forex markets is attractive for several reasons and one of the most important features is leverage. Investors love the idea that they can borrow capital to enhance their returns, at levels that are not available in other capital markets.
Trade With A Regulated Broker
- Your capital is at risk