- Natural Gas:1.6625+0.022+1.4%
- Crude Oil:27.260+0.920+3.5%
- S&P 500:2572.5+54.25+2.1%
Wheat (ZW) Price Live
- Wheat560.12+10.375(+1.8900%)12:47:23(GMT)|Real-Time Data, Quoted in USD
- Day's Range549.50 - 561.50
- Subclass / SectorGrains
- Ole Hansen
Wet US Conditions Boost Corn, Wheat Prices
Monday saw the US Department of Agriculture release its latest planting progress figures, with corn planting posting the slowest result since 1980 and soybeans showing the slowest print since 1996. Both commodities rallied in response.
- Mauricio Carrillo
Soybeans Extend Recovery From 10 Years Lows, Corn Breaks Above 200-day MA
Soybeans and corn are trading positive as both commodities are taking profit of technical events and fundamental reasons.
Economic CalendarALL EVENTS
Trade With A Regulated Broker
- Your capital is at risk