Best Ninjatrader Forex Brokers 2018
This article features the ever-popular trading platform called Ninjatrader. See which brokers are offering this powerful technology based on a list we have compiled for you. Our list of the leading brokers is created on a number of parameters including reliability, product and service.
What is Ninjatrader?
Ninjatrader is an award-winning trading platform developed for traders’ active in the stocks, futures, and forex markets. Its known for it’s advanced charting options, market analysis tools, automated strategy development complete with backtesting and trade simulation. With over 100 indicators and the customization options available, it serves traders well as a very advanced and modern trading platform.
Pros and Cons of Ninjatrader
Ninjatrader is an award-winning trading platform for a reason. It holds an extensive list of features and advantages over other trading platforms. But as with all trading platforms, there are drawbacks and disadvantages to it as well. Below are some of the key pros and cons of Ninjatrader.
- A very intriguing advantage is the free use of its main features via a demo account. You can not place live trades this way, but it also has an affordable live mode as well.
- Very scalper friendly with an Advanced Trade Management system that allows automation at lightning speed.
- Healthy amount of quality brokerage offerings
- Uses Ninjascript programming language which is similar to C#. This provides ease of customization with many knowledgeable programmers.
- Very high-quality charting options (over 100 indicators and further customization and development)
- Great customer support
- Advanced analytical tools and third party addons available.
- Quite a steep learning curve when getting started.
- Not nearly as many brokerages available compared to some other leading platforms such as Metatrader.
- Again, unlike many other platforms there is no mobile platform (yet).
Why should I choose a Ninjatrader forex broker?
Brokerages who offer the Ninjatrader platform to their clients offer a variety of options for its use. You can either lease, buy, or pay higher commissions for use of the platform. Another option is to go directly through Ninjatrader’s own brokerage to start trading. The amount of options available for using the platform and choosing a forex broker are good for all traders needs. In addition to this, Ninjatrader and their brokers offer excellent customer support, discounted commissions, and of course an advanced trading platform.
How to choose a Ninjatrader forex broker?
When choosing a Ninjatrader forex broker, you must use your due diligence and look in to the brokerage fully.
- It’s important to understand the costs involved and what the brokerage offers in terms of fees, commissions, discounts, and special offers.
- You need to know where the brokerage is regulated and whether you are covered.
- The quality of customer support and care is of the upmost importance. You want to establish a satisfying understanding and relationship with your broker.
- Of course, experience and reputation is important as well. Read reviews and inform yourself.
Ninjatrader is a top competitor among the modern trading platforms. It offers a level of unparalleled charting techniques and data analyzation. As well as competitive rates and features between Ninjatrader brokers. The platform may not be the most popular in the forex market, but it has much to offer traders and brokers of this sort. So which brokers offer Ninjatrader? Of these which are the ones you should trade with? Check out our list for the most highly recommended Ninjatrader brokers.
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- United Arab Emirates
- Russian Federation
List of Brokers
|BROKER||USER RATING||REGULATED BY||HEADQUARTERS||MIN. DEPOSIT||OFFICIAL SITE|
|ASIC, CySEC, FCA||Israel||$100||Open Account|
|ASIC, BVI, FSA(JP), FSB, MiFID||Ireland||$100||Open Account|
|ASIC, CySEC, FCA||Cyprus||$200||Open Account|
|CySEC, FSB||Cyprus||$100||Open Account|
|BaFin, FCA||United Kingdom||$300||Open Account|