Best cTrader Forex Brokers 2019
cTrader Forex Brokers Comparison Table
|Broker||Rating||Official Site||Regulations||Min Deposit||Max Leverage||Trading Platforms||Foundation Year||Publicly Traded||Trading Desk Type||Currencies||Commodities||Indices||Stocks||Crypto||Commission on trades||Fixed spreads||offers promotions||Official Site|
By 61 User Reviews
CySEC, DFSA, FCA, FSCA, SCB
cTrader, MT4, MT5, Proprietary
No dealing desk
cTrader, Mirror Trader, MT4, MT5, Zulutrade
Bank, DMA, ECN, No dealing desk, STP
By 24 User Reviews
cTrader, MT4, MT5
By 11 User Reviews
Your Capital is at Risk
cTrader, MT5, Zulutrade
Your Capital is at Risk
By 9 User Reviews
Dealing Desk, DMA, ECN, Market Maker, No dealing desk, STP
What is cTrader?
The trading platform known as “cTrader”, is an innovative electronic communications Network, primarily used by forex and metal traders. The trading platform is known for it’s lightning fast trade execution and intuitive design. It’s very popular among leading ECN brokers, which connect traders with global banks, thus providing a live and transparent trading environment. The powerful platform offers its users a great deal of customization and charting abilities to satisfy individual traders needs. It offers a number of highly effective features which allows traders to connect with each other, partake in manual and automatic trading, and supports a variety of trading styles. With cTraders clean and attractive design, it attracts traders of all levels giving the simplicity or complexity they desire to partake in trading.
Pros and Cons of cTrader
There are several electronic trading platforms out there with different features, functionality, interfaces, and various other parameters. So, what are the aspects of cTrader that set it apart from the rest, both good and bad? Below are the advantages and disadvantages cTrader has too offer.
- Very impressive charting options with a great deal of customization available, allowing for sophisticated technical analysis.
- Lightning fast speeds allowing quick execution for opening and closing trades.
- Implements a no dealing desk system, allowing users to trade against the market without any intervention.
- Offers three different types of depth of market, making it a pioneer among competitors.
- A large array of trading instruments with easy maneuverability and access of use
- More than 50 indicators available, and the ability to create your own.
- Impressive software in terms of speed and execution.
- Clean and intuitive interface.
- Unfortunately, the platform is lacking some smaller functions that other platforms might have. For example, the trading tools and automated strategies are limited
- As intuitive and clean as the design is, it still might be too complex for a beginner with the large amount of features it provides.
Why should I choose a cTrader forex broker?
There are many benefits to choosing a cTrader broker. For example, forex brokers who choose the cTrader platform, do so because of the efficient execution of trades and for charting purposes. Another main advantage of choosing these brokers is the elimination of dealing desk intervention.
How to choose a cTrader broker?
When choosing a forex broker there are many things to look in to. Such as, regulation, customer service, currency pairs, accounts, fees, etc. All this is necessary to investigate when choosing a cTrader forex broker as well, but some things to look out for, pertaining specifically to cTrader brokers are:
- Experience and commitment to making online forex trading accessible and transparent.
- Ease of access to information and data charts.
As far as ECN platforms go, cTrader holds their own among the top platforms out there. The ease of use and level of complexity attracts traders of all levels. Also there is a healthy amount of cTrader forex brokers to choose from which offer many benefits to their clients. So which is the best for you? Use our list below as a resource of the very best cTrader brokers.