- S&P 500:3,298.46+51.870+1.60%
Education - Advanced
- Forex Regulation Across Africa – The Complete Guide
In this post, we will take a look at the forex regulatory framework across Africa. Foreign Exchange (Forex or FX) market is one of the most popular market’s in the world today and it has been growing exponentially in Africa.
- Negative Commodity Prices – Causes and Effects
It is a challenge for most market participants to wrap their heads around negative values for assets. In Europe and Japan, short-term interest rates in negative territory have become the norm. Banks charge depositors for storing their cash balances.
- Beating The Crunch: Can We Invest Wisely in an Economic Downturn?
Fears of recessions and economic downturns are cropping up around the world with considerable regularity following the harrowing effects of 2008’s financial crash.
- The Crypto and Blockchain World – Trading and Investing in Today’s World
The crypto world has been expanding at a rapid pace in recent years, defying the often mixed sentiments toward an asset class that has adversely impacted the cryptomarkets through much of 2018.
- Technical Analysis MACD – How Professional Traders Use it
Momentum is one of the most important concepts use to generate strategies by professional traders. As momentum accelerates the price of an asset can break out or break down, signally to traders that a trend is beginning.
- How Interest Rate Differentials Fundamentally Drive the Currency Markets
The foreign exchange market is the largest and most liquid markets with nearly 5-trillion dollars a day trading hands. There are many drivers of specific currency pairs. The most compelling is interest rates differentials.
- ‘Alternative Data’ is Going Mainstream, Here’s Why Investors Should Pay Attention
With investors always looking to improve their strategies, more should be looking to ‘Alternative Data’ for cues (and here’s how)
- Source-Level DAO Platform will be the Next Step in Business Evolution
While blockchain technology continues to make its transition from the virtual to the real world, enhancements and advancements are continuing to take blockchain tech to another level with the source-Level DAO Platform aims to be next step in Bussiness evolution.
- Cryptocurrencies: When Security and Risk Merge
Digital technologies became ingrained in our everyday lives. For a long time, the world has been evolving toward various gadgets and using technological solutions for productive use only. The latest global financial crisis forced the technological and financial world draw its focus toward something new: cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are financial units,
- Uranium Markets Are Moving Into A Deficit And The World Is Still Building New Nuclear Power Plants
Uranium is still the anchor energy source for a stable base load in the world. The 2017 Uranium report has confirmed that uranium production is in a deficit and with energy consumption that is rising every year through e-mobility and Japanese reactors, there are companies that must fill the gap.
- Currency re-evaluation: A looming reality or a wild card?
The subject of global currency revaluation has sparked a lot of controversy over the years; some commentators are counting down the days until it will no longer be a choice, and others are adamant that such a possibility does not exist.Currency standardisation did not appear until 1940, when two World
- What is Forex VPS Hosting?
A virtual private server (“VPS”) is a form of web hosting, which uses data centre facilities to allow businesses to locate physical hardware to provide a direct ISP connection, with Forex VPS data centres or professional computer-server facilities providing the ability for trading entities to host their trading software for
Trade With A Regulated Broker
- Your capital is at risk