Education - Advanced
- Michael KucharForex Regulation Across Africa – The Complete Guide
In this post, we will take a look at the forex regulatory framework across Africa. Foreign Exchange (Forex or FX) market is one of the most popular market’s in the world today and it has been growing exponentially in Africa.
- Andrew HechtNegative Commodity Prices – Causes and Effects
It is a challenge for most market participants to wrap their heads around negative values for assets. In Europe and Japan, short-term interest rates in negative territory have become the norm. Banks charge depositors for storing their cash balances.
- Daglar CizmeciBeating The Crunch: Can We Invest Wisely in an Economic Downturn?
Fears of recessions and economic downturns are cropping up around the world with considerable regularity following the harrowing effects of 2008’s financial crash.
- Bob MasonThe Crypto and Blockchain World – Trading and Investing in Today’s World
The crypto world has been expanding at a rapid pace in recent years, defying the often mixed sentiments toward an asset class that has adversely impacted the cryptomarkets through much of 2018.
- David BeckerTechnical Analysis MACD – How Professional Traders Use it
Momentum is one of the most important concepts use to generate strategies by professional traders. As momentum accelerates the price of an asset can break out or break down, signally to traders that a trend is beginning.
- Thomas HughesThis is How to Trade the NFP Report
The U.S. Non-Farms Payroll Report, officially the Employment Situation Report, is the most eagerly anticipated economic report of the month. It is released once each month on the first Friday and is an in-depth look at employment trends in the U.S.
- Evgeny KoganDefensive Assets and How Should You Use It
There have been a lot of questions concerning defensive assets and mechanisms. I would like to highlight a couple of important aspects for a more comprehensive understanding of the topic.
- FX Empire Editorial BoardHow Interest Rate Differentials Fundamentally Drive the Currency Markets
The foreign exchange market is the largest and most liquid markets with nearly 5-trillion dollars a day trading hands. There are many drivers of specific currency pairs. The most compelling is interest rates differentials.
- Nenad KerkezUsing Win/Loss Ratio in Trading
Some traders love to focus on a high win rate. The problem is that a few losses (or even just one loss) can fully wipe out the gains made in weeks or months from winning trades, causing huge frustration.
- RoboforexHigh Leverage Crypto Trading: Ultimate Guide
Over the last few years, many FX brokers started offering cryptocurrency trading. Most leading brokers have already enabled this feature, so the traders can choose from the best.
- FX Empire Editorial Board‘Alternative Data’ is Going Mainstream, Here’s Why Investors Should Pay Attention
With investors always looking to improve their strategies, more should be looking to ‘Alternative Data’ for cues (and here’s how)
- Bob MasonSource-Level DAO Platform will be the Next Step in Business Evolution
While blockchain technology continues to make its transition from the virtual to the real world, enhancements and advancements are continuing to take blockchain tech to another level with the source-Level DAO Platform aims to be next step in Bussiness evolution.
Trade With A Regulated Broker
- Your capital is at risk