- Name: James Hyerczyk
- An author with FX Empire since Jun 2014
Education And Work Information:
- School(s) Attended: B.A. in Business Administration from St. Xavier University, M.S. in Financial Markets and Trading from the Illinois Institute of Technology.
- Job Title: Senior Market Analyst
- Former Jobs: The Hightower Report, LaSalle St. Securities, Independent analyst for the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) and Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) Floor Traders.
- Published on: OilPrice.com, Investopedia, Investing.com, NASDAQ.com
- Investing Style: Day/Swing Trader,
- Area of Expertise: Energy, Metals, Indices, and Currencies.
- Favorite Instruments: Gold, WTI crude oil, natural gas.
- Twitter: James Hyerczyk
James Hyerczyk is a Florida-based technical analyst, market researcher, educator and trader. James began his career in Chicago in 1982 as a futures market analyst for floor traders at the Chicago Board of Trade and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and numerous brokerage firms, and have been providing quality analysis for professional traders for 36 years.
Mr. Hyerczyk is an expert in the area of patterns, price and time analysis as it applies, to futures, Forex and stocks. He provides educational services for investors looking to improve their analysis and trading skills.
James is also the author of two books on technical analysis: Pattern, Price & Time: Using Gann Theory in Trading Systems and Pattern, Price & Time: Using Gann Theory in Technical Analysis.
James has a B.A. in Business Administration from St. Xavier University and an M.S. in Financial Markets and Trading from the Illinois Institute of Technology.