- Name: Phil Carr
- An author with FX Empire since January 2021
- Job Title: Head of Trading
- Company/Organization: The Gold & Silver Club
- Published on: Bloomberg, Reuters, CNBC, The Financial Times and The Wall Street Journal.
- Investing Style: Research Driven Trading™ (Proprietary Methodology)
- Area of Expertise: Commodities, Precious Metals & Energies
- Favorite instruments: Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Copper, Crude Oil, Natural Gas
Phil Carr is co-founder and the Head of Trading at The Gold & Silver Club, an international Commodities Trading, Research and Data-Intelligence firm. Phil leads the firm’s global trading education and portfolio management business working with thousands of institutional and retail clients across the world.
As a highly respected authority and go-to expert, Phil’s unrivalled insight and analysis on the Global Commodity markets is routinely sought by major financial television channels and publications including Bloomberg, Reuters, CNBC, The Financial Times and The Wall Street Journal.
For more information on The Gold & Silver Club, please visit:
Trade With A Regulated Broker
- Your capital is at risk