- Name: Bruce Powers, CMT
- An author with FX Empire since Dec. 2019
Work and Education Information
- Certification: Chartered Market Technician (CMT
- Job Title: Technical Analyst and Global Market Strategist
- Company/Organization: Chronos futures
- Published on: Investopedia, FXStreet, TalkMarkets, Investing.com, Cointelegraph, MarketOracle
- Investing Style: Daily & Intraday Timeframe Swing Trader
- Area of Expertise: Equities, Forex, Cryptocurrency, Metals, Energy, Indices, Technical Analysis, Multiple time frame analysis, Fibonacci analysis, trading strategies.
- Favorite instruments: Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Equities
Bruce Powers, CMT has been involved in the financial markets for over 20 years, as an analyst, trader, educator, and writer. Most recently he was Head of Trading Strategy Development at Relentless 13 Capital covering cryptocurrencies and continues as Corporate Advisor to Chronos Futures, a systematic trading strategy developer. Previously, he was a partner at Pattern to Profit, a research firm utilizing unique market geometry analysis of financial markets. He was also Co-chair and Co-founder of the Dubai Chapter of the CMT Association.
In addition, Bruce was Chief Technical Analyst at MarketsToday.net in Dubai, a Middle East stock market portal. For nine years Bruce wrote a weekly technical analysis column on the UAE stock markets for the Gulf News newspaper, the leading English newspaper in the Middle East. He has appeared over 150 times on TV business news shows. Bruce is a CMT® charter holder, a member of the CMT Association, and earned his MBA in Finance from the Eller College of Management, University of Arizona, USA.